Monday, April 30, 2012

Behind the Scenes Catering for Winter Ball

Anna, Ning Kit, and Clio preparing food, such great workers
Danielle and Donny baking off food before event
Our school kitchen, students finishing the last touches for Winter Ball catering event for 400 people
Chicken Apple Sausage Pigs on a Blanket and Spanikopita Rolls




Tri Tip Sandwiches served on Soft Baguette with Pesto Aioli
All of my students worked really hard to prepare the food for Winter Ball this year, in January 2012. My three culinary classes made food for 400 people! Everything tasted and looked great. The administrators said that it was the best food that had ever been served at Winter Ball. I couldn't have done it without my students' great cooperation, and dedication. Michelle at Trumpet Vine Catering helped me solidify the menu the students planned, and assured me along the way that we had made enough food. What a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment